VuIR Touch Standard
Self-powered Thermal "Gimmera" System with wearable touch screen controller for controlling all functions of the FLIR Vue Pro camera. Easy snap on and off with dual vision: thermal and visible.
Mobile, Versatile, Future-proof
The system runs on its own rechargeable battery, using non of the drones power. Installation requires no modifications to the drone, meaning the drones warranty will remain intact. In addition to use with drones, the VuIR Pro can be used as a handheld, thermal imaging device. The VuIR Pro system is a future-proof product that remains functional even after you upgrade to a new drone.
Touch screen & Wearable control
VuIR Pro provides a revolutionary way to control the system. It is so compact that you can mount on top of the Phantom controller, or even wear it on your wrist and switch around quickly on the fly. No more bulky and clumsy second controller. Transporting and storing is much easier, leaving more space for other important gears. Ease of use means you can pay more attention to the actual inspection job itself, boosting efficiency.
Never sacrifice one feature for another, you can use all of the features that the VuIR Pro has to offer:
- Tilt & roll the gimbal for perfect viewing angles
- Change color palettes of Vue Pro
- Record thermal video, capture thermal pictures or time lapses.
- Digital zoom for thermal imaging.
- Recalibrate the camera (FFC/NUC), ROI or Scene.
With a quick mount, the thermal mount VuIR Pro can be easily and quickly attached/removed. Allows for quick setup, tear down, and can be stored in a case or backpack. This convenience makes it ideal for any type of job, from casual flights to commercial thermal imaging work.
The radio communication at 900mhz will not interfere with the main drone radio and HD video, while having the reliability and long ranges of communication. The built-in telemetry will tell you the battery level as displayed on the controller screen, together with the battery level of the controller. You will know when it's time to change the battery. Duration of a single charge: 2+ hours for the controller, and 25-30 mins for the gimmera, which actually outlasts the flight time of the drone itself.
Good CG and Flight Time
With our design, Center of Gravity of the whole loaded drone is well maintained compared to the unloaded drone: near even loads on the motors = more stable flights and more flight time than other ill-designed solutions. The fully loaded Phantom will fly from 15-17 minutes
With its own Thermal Video monitor, you will have dual visions, thermal and visible (through the drone's camera), simultaneously. The HD visible live video from the Phantom gives you visual aid for flying and help you adjust the VuIR for best angles. The dual visions greatly enhance the efficiency of the inspection compared to when only thermal vision is used.
- Radio frequency: 900mhz
- Communication range: up to 9 miles
- Gimmera battery duration: 25-30 minutes per charge
- Controller battery duration: 2+ hours per charge
- Gimbal: 2-axis gimbal, with tilt and roll
- Gimmera weight with everything (and camera): 390 grams
- Controller weight with battery: 200 grams.
- Phantom 4 fligt time with VuIR Touch P4 and Vue Pro: 14-15 minutes.
- Recommended for FLIR Vue Pro with lens size up to 19mm.
- Built-in video downlink: Frequencies: 5.8ghz, Power: 600mw
- Video Range: about 1 - 2 miles LOS (line of sight).
Now works with:
- Phantom 3/4/Pro/Pro+
- Inspire 1/2
- Matrice 100/200/210/600/600 pro
- and can be Handheld
Purchasing a VuIR Touch Standard with a FLIR Vue Pro 336, 336 radiometric, 640, or 640 radiometric includes 5 additional batteries.
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT INCLUDE A DRONE.