After many years of use, our favorite programming adapter the tag connect TC-2030-CTX-NL finally failed. Discouraged by high prices we wanted to see if we can make a lower cost version for DIY and really anyone.
This product is an attempt to allow more people to incorporate a zero cost pcb footprint to their designs to allow programming. The more people using the same programming connector on DIY and open source projects, the better. Furthermore, reducing the costs of hardware helps everyone.
This connector supports adapting to 3 different programming methods. And really with 100 mil headers any custom pinout as well.
- Standard 10 pin ARM-cortex
- STM SWD 6 pin programming header
- Microchip 5 pin programming header
This DIY PureConnect Kit includes the following items
- 2 x PureConnect PCB's
- 10-pin ARM-Cortex connector
- 2 x 6 pin 100 mil headers
- 10 x Pogo Pins. (9 used one spare)