FLIR Lepton 3
The FLIR Lepton® 3, FLIR's highest resolution LWIR micro thermal camera solution, delivers full 160 x 120 pixel thermal resolution, a 4x increase over earlier Lepton versions. The revolutionary Lepton was the first complete longwave infrared thermal camera small enough to be used in smartphones and other mobile devices. The new, higher resolution Lepton 3 gives users better image detail in a powerful, compact, lightweight package for even greater utility in commercial applications as both a thermal camera and a detection sensor. Smaller than a dime and ten times less expensive than a traditional IR camera, the 160 x 120 resolution Lepton brings high quality thermal vision everywhere.
This Model: Lepton 3.0, 160×120 pixels, 57° with shutter
- Lepton Google Group
- Lepton Engineering Data Sheet rev 204
- Lepton Software Interface Description Document (IDD) rev 303
- GroupGets GetThermal Viewer (Linux and macOS)
- FLIR Lepton User App for Windows v1.3.2
- PureThermal Firmware
- FLIR Lepton SDK
- PureThermal Mini Pro JST-SR
- PureThermal Mini - FLIR Lepton Smart I/O Module
- PureThermal Breakout Board
Tips for integrating Lepton into a Housing
- Recommended Material
- Socket Stack
- Socket > Lepton > Foam > Window > Enclosure
- Maximum Force
- < 1Kg (more force will damage the shutter)
- The foam must be cut out so that it does not interfere with the mechanical shutter pins.
- Depends on the enclosure and spacing, do not exceed 1Kg of force.
- All international customers that are ordering any Thermal Imaging Camera will be required to fill out an End Use Statement document before shipment. Once you place your order we will email you the documents.
- We can only ship this product with a Lepton to North America, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and the European Union Countries. Any orders for this product with a Lepton placed in a country other than those will be canceled and refunded. We are sorry for the inconvenience.