FLIR Lepton 3
FLIR Lepton 3
The FLIR Lepton® 3, FLIR's highest resolution LWIR micro thermal camera solution, delivers full 160 x 120 pixel thermal resolution, a 4x increase over earlier Lepton versions. The revolutionary Lepton was the first complete longwave infrared thermal camera small enough to be used in smartphones and other mobile devices. The new, higher resolution Lepton 3 gives users better image detail in a powerful, compact, lightweight package for even greater utility in commercial applications as both a thermal camera and a detection sensor. Smaller than a dime and ten times less expensive than a traditional IR camera, the 160 x 120 resolution Lepton brings high quality thermal vision everywhere.
This Model: Lepton 3.0, 160×120 pixels, 57° with shutter
- Lepton Google Group
- Lepton Series Datasheet
- Lepton Engineering Data Sheet rev 204
- Lepton Software Interface Description Document (IDD) rev 303
- Advanced Lepton Usage on Windows
- Getting Started with Lepton on Windows and PureThermal Basic Features
- Getting Started with the BeagleBone and Breakout Board V2.0
- Getting Started with the Raspberry Pi and Breakout Board V2.0
- Lepton with Radiometry Quick Start Guide
- Lepton vs Lepton 3-App Note
- FLIR Lepton 2.5 and 3.5 3D Model (step)
- IDD CAD data LEPTON 2.5, 80x60
- IDD CAD data LEPTON 3.5, 160x120
- IDD CAD data LEPTON 3.1R, 160x120
- GroupGets GetThermal Viewer (Linux and macOS)
- FLIR Lepton User App for Windows v1.3.2
- PureThermal Firmware
- FLIR Lepton SDK
- GroupGets - PureThermal Mini Pro JST-SR
- GroupGets - PureThermal 3
- GroupGets - PureThermal Breakout Board
- GroupGets - PureThermal Micro Breakout Board
- GroupGets - PureThermal OpenMV
- FlyTron - DroneThermal v4
- Teledyne FLIR - FLIR Lepton Breakout Board v2.0
- danjuliodesigns LLC - tCam Mini v4
- danjuliodesigns LLC - gCore
- OpenMV - FLIR Lepton Adapter Module for OpenMV Cam H7
Tips for integrating Lepton into a Housing
- Recommended Material
- Socket Stack
- Socket > Lepton > Foam > Window > Enclosure
- Maximum Force
- < 1Kg (more force will damage the shutter)
- The foam must be cut out so that it does not interfere with the mechanical shutter pins.
- Depends on the enclosure and spacing, do not exceed 1Kg of force.
This Model: Lepton 3.0, 160×120 pixels, 57° with shutter - NOT Radiometric
- PureThermal 1/2/3/Mini/Pro with Radiometric FLIR Lepton 2.5, 3.5, 3.1R requires specialized software to show radiometry such as GetThermal.
- All international customers that are ordering any Thermal Imaging Camera will be required to fill out an End Use Statement document before shipment. Once you place your order we will email you with the document within a few business days.
- We can only ship FLIR Lepton to North America, Australia, United Kingdom, Switzerland, and the European Union Countries. Any orders with a FLIR Lepton with a delivery address other than those will be canceled and refunded. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- Number of non-defective pixels shall be >97% Adjacent clusters, rows, columns may contain defective pixels that are not factory corrected and unable to be corrected. 3% of operability failures allowed. Temperature compensation Automatic. Output image independent of camera temperature.
- Lepton FS units are not guaranteed against any radiometric accuracy and users whom wish to use Lepton FS products for radiometric applications do so at their own risk. Teledyne FLIR and GroupGets will not support questions pertaining to calibrating Lepton FS units.
- RoHS Certificate of Compliance European Directive No 2015/863
- Declaration of Compliance REACH Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006
- California Proposition 65 Declaration
- ECCN: CAM 6A993A
- HTSUS: 9027.50.4020
- Country of Origin: USA
- Part Number: 500-0726-01