FLIR Zenmuse XT-2
FLIR Zenmuse XT-2
The FLIR XT2 integrates a high-resolution FLIR thermal sensor and a 4K visual camera with a leading stabilization and machine intelligence technology to quickly transform aerial data into powerful insights. The advanced thermal sensor provides high sensitivity imaging for infrastructure monitoring, energy inspections, firefighting, search and rescue missions, and more. With a fully-integrated dual payload, professionals can now capture actionable thermal and color visible data in a single flight, saving time, money, and lives.
High-resolution Thermal and Color Imaging
The FLIR radiometric thermal sensor and 4K visual camera integrate seamlessly with powerful enterprise drone platforms to increase efficiency.
IP44 Rated Rugged Design
Combining the XT2’s weather-resistant dual sensor with the M200 allows pilots to fly in rain, snow, smoke, and fog.
FLIR MSX® Multi-spectral Dynamic Imaging
MSX intelligent image processing embosses visible
image edge details onto thermal images for enhanced perspective and safety.
- Dimensions With 25mm lens:
- 123.7 × 112.6 × 127.1 mm, With other lens: 118.02 × 111.6 × 125.5 mm
- Exportable Frame Rates <
- 9 Hz
- Scene Range [high gain]
- 640×512: -25° to 135°C 336×256: -25° to 100°C
- Scene Range [low gain]
- -40° to 550°C
- Spectral Band
- 7.5 - 13.5 µm
- Supported File System
- FAT 32 (≤32GB), exFAT (>32GB)
- Thermal Imager
- Uncooled VOx Microbolometer
- Digital Zoom
- Thermal Camera: 640×512: 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x 336×256: 1x, 2x, 4x; Visual Camera: 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x
Electrical and Mechanical
- File Storage
- microSD card * The SD card, which is located near the lens, is used to store TIFF Sequence and SEQ infrared RAW video only. The other format footage will be stored in the other SD card.
- Weight 25 mm lens:
- 629 g Other lens versions: 588 g
Environmental and Approvals
- Storage microSD card.
- Max capacity: 128 GB. UHS-3 required. Recommended model: Sandisk Extreme 16/32 GB UHS-3 microSDHC Sandisk Extreme 64/128 GB UHS-3 microSDXC
Imaging and Optical
- Angular Vibration Range
- ± 0.01°
- CMOS, 1/1.7", Resolution: 12 M
- Color and Monochrome Palettes (LUTs)
- Digital Detail Enhancement
- FPA & Digital Video Display Formats
- 640 × 512; 336 × 256
- Full Frame Rate
- 30 Hz
- Image Optimization
- Photo Format
- Thermal Camera: JPEG, TIFF, R-JPEG; Visible Camera: JPEG
- Pixel Pitch
- 17 µm
- Polarity Control [black hot & white hot]
- Sensitivity [NEdT]
- <50 mk @ f/1.0
- Still Photography Modes
- Single Shot Burst Shooting (3/5 frames) Interval (2/3/4/7/10/15/20/30 sec)
- Video Subtitle
- Working Modes
- Capture, Record, Playback
Thermal: 8 bit: MOV, MP4 14 bit: TIFF Sequence, SEQ; Visible: MOV, MP4 ** It is recommended to use ImageJ to play the TIFF Sequence video and FLIR Tools to play SEQ video
- Controllable Range
- Tilt: +30° to -90°, Pan: ±320°
- Mechanical Range
- Tilt: +45° to -130°, Pan: ±330°, Roll: -90° to +60°
- Max controllable speed
- Tilt: 90°/s Pan: 90°/s
- Prime lens, Focus at 5 mm, FOV 90° × 65° Focus at 8 mm, FOV 57.12° × 42.44
- We can ship 30 Hz cameras to certain other countries (see notes below) but it will require some additional documents before shipment. If you are in one of the countries below and would like a 30Hz camera email firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise all international orders will receive a 9Hz camera.
- The authorized export, reexport and transfer countries for 30Hz cameras are: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, the United Kingdom.
Approximately 4 Weeks from when your order is placed. Your whole order will ship together.