FLIR One Pro - Android (Micro USB) Smartphone Accessory (lightly used)
FLIR ONE Pro's helps you find invisible problems faster than ever, whether you're inspecting electrical panels, troubleshooting mechanical systems, looking for HVAC problems, or finding water damage. This FLIR ONE Pro-Series camera offers 4x the native resolution of the FLIR ONE Pro LT, for sharper image clarity that's further enhanced by the revolutionary FLIR VividIR™ image processing. Measure temperatures more than 3x higher than any FLIR ONE model—up to 400°C (752°F)—with a sensitivity that detects temperature differences down to 70 mK. Packed with powerful measurement tools, the FLIR ONE Pro will work as hard as you do.
These units were only slightly used in a development capacity and are now up for grabs!
The Professional's Thermal Smartphone Module
Image Detail & Clarity
With its 19,200 pixel resolution—a 4x improvement over the FLIR ONE Pro LT—and VividIR™ image processing, FLIR ONE Pro gives you the ability to see more detail when it matters most.
Measure temperatures between up to 400°C (752°F)—compared with a maximum of 120°C (248°F) for the FLIR ONE Pro LT—with up to three spot temperature meters and six temperature regions of interest.
Built to take the abuse that working on a jobsite dishes out every day, FLIR One Pro is rated to take a drop from 1.8 meters and is built to last.
Links and Resources
- ±3°C or ±5%, typical Percent of the difference between ambient and scene temperature. Applicable 60 sec after start-up when the unit is within 15°C — 35°C and the scene is within 5°C — 120°C.
- -20°C — 60°C (-4°F — 140°F)
Scene Dynamic Range
- -20°C — 400°C (-4°F — 752°F)
- Off / °C / °F. Resolution 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- 70 mK
- 36.5 g
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 68 × 34 × 14 mm (2.7 × 1.3 × 0.6 in)
- Android (Micro-USB), should work with most USB-C android phones using an OTG adapter
Adjustable MSX distance
- 0.3 m — Infinity
Battery charge monitor
- 0 — 100%
- Video, Still image, Time lapse
- Still images – radiometric jpeg
- Gray (white hot), Hottest, Coldest, Iron, Rainbow, Rainbow HC, Arctic, Lava and Wheel
Video and Still Image Display/Capture
- Saved as 1440 × 1080
Compliance & Certifications
- RoHS, CE/FCC, CEC-BC, EN61233
Connections & Communications
- Charging Female USB-C (5V/1A)
Environmental & Approvals
- Matte: 95%, Semi-Matte: 80%, Semi-Glossy: 60%, Glossy: 30%
- Drop from 1.8 m
- 0°C — 35°C (32°F — 95°F) , battery charging 0°C — 30°C (32°F — 86°F)
Imaging & Optical
- Fixed 15 cm — Infinity
- 8.7 Hz
- Thermal and Visual Cameras with MSX
- 55° ±1° / 43° ±1°
- 160 × 120
- Pixel size 12 µm, 8 — 14 µm spectral range
- 1440 × 1080
Battery charge time
- 40 min
- Approximately 1 hr