The FLIR Lepton® is a radiometric-capable LWIR camera solution that is smaller than a dime, fits inside a smartphone, and is one tenth the cost of traditional IR cameras. Using focal plane arrays of either 160x120 or 80x60 active pixels, Lepton easily integrates into native mobile-devices and other electronics as an IR sensor or thermal imager. The radiometric Lepton captures accurate, calibrated, and noncontact temperature data in every pixel of each image.
This Model: Lepton 3.5, 160×120 pixels, 57° with shutter - Radiometric
- PureThermal 1/2/Mini/Pro with Radiometric FLIR Lepton 3.5 requires specialized software to show radiometry such as GetThermal.
- All international customers that are ordering any Thermal Imaging Camera will be required to fill out an End Use Statement document before shipment. Once you place your order we will email you with the document within one business day.
- Important information for customers in Russia. Due to recent US regulations we are no longer able to ship FLIR thermal camera cores to these countries/territories. Any orders containing these products from these countries will be canceled and refunded. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- We can only ship this product with a Lepton to North America, Australia, United Kingdom, and the European Union Countries. Any orders for this product with a Lepton placed in a country other than those will be canceled and refunded. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- Lepton Google Group
- Lepton Engineering Data Sheet rev 204
- Lepton Software Interface Description Document (IDD) rev 303
- Lepton on FLIR's Maker Site
- GroupGets GetThermal Viewer (Linux and macOS)
- FLIR Lepton User App for Windows v1.3.2
- PureThermal Firmware
- FLIR Lepton SDK
- PureThermal Mini Pro JST-SR
- PureThermal Mini - FLIR Lepton Smart I/O Module
- PureThermal 2 FLIR Lepton Smart I/O Module by GetLab
- PureThermal Breakout Board
Tips for integrating Lepton into a Housing
- Recommended Material
- Socket Stack
- Socket > Lepton > Foam > Window > Enclosure
- Maximum Force
- < 1Kg (more force will damage the shutter)
- The foam must be cut out so that it does not interfere with the mechanical shutter pins.
- Depends on the enclosure and spacing, do not exceed 1Kg of force.