VuIR Tab HD V1.9
HD Digital video downlink and a Tablet app for viewing and controlling
Self-powered Thermal Camera System with wearable touch screen controller for controlling all functions of the FLIR Vue Pro camera (Boson version coming soon). Easy snap on and off. Dual Visions: Thermal and Visible.
Tablet with Touch screen and All-in-one Control app
A revolutionary way to control the system. It's so compact that you can mount on top of the Phantom controller. No more bulky and clumsy second controller. Transporting and storing are much easier, leaving more space for other important gears. Ease of use means you can pay more attention to the actual inspection job itself, boosting your efficiency of your work.
Never sacrifice one feature for another, you can use all of the features that the VuIR Pro has to offer:
- Tilt & roll the gimbal for perfect viewing angles
- Change color palettes of Vue Pro
- Record thermal video, capture thermal pictures or time lapses.
- Digital zoom for thermal imaging.
- Recalibrate the camera (FFC/NUC), ROI or Scene.
Geotag with MAVLink
The wait is over: The VuIR Touch Pro is equipped with GPS module and MAVLink communication with the FLIR Vue Pro camera. This allows geo-tagging of the thermal imaging pictures taken with Vue Pro. It's ideal for 3D mapping with Pix4D, DroneDeploy... or simply logging for records. The entire flight paths GPS coordinates and date/time will also be logged onto a micro SD card on the gimmera. You will be able to read out the info for post-flight analyses.
Multiple drones compatibility
It fits any drone that can carry its lightweight payload (~350 grams): Phantom 3, Phantom 4 Pro, Inspire 2, Matrice 600 Pro, Inspire 1, Matrice 100, S900, S1000 and other non-DJI drones like Yuneec H520, H920
With a quick mount, the thermal mount VuIR Pro can be easily and quickly attached/removed. Allows for quick setup, tear down, and can be stored in a case or backpack. This convenience makes it ideal for any type of job, from casual flights to commercial thermal imaging work.
Mobile, Versatile, Future-proof
The system runs on its own rechargeable battery, using non of the drones power. Installation requires no modifications to the drone, meaning the drones warranty will remain intact. In addition to use with drones, the VuIR Pro can be used as a handheld, thermal imaging device. The VuIR Pro system is a future-proof product that remains functional even after you upgrade to a new drone.
Good CG and Flight Time
With our design, Center of Gravity of the whole loaded drone is well maintained compared to the unloaded drone: near even loads on the motors = more stable flights and more flight time than other ill-designed solutions. The fully loaded Phantom will fly from 15-17 minutes.
Dual Visions - Triple cameras possible
With its own Thermal Video monitor, you will have dual visions, thermal and visible (through the drone's camera), simultaneously. The HD visible live video from the Inspire 2 gives you visual aid for flying and help you adjust the VuIR for best angles. The dual visions greatly enhance the efficiency of the inspection compared to when only thermal vision is used.
- Gimmera battery duration: 40-45 minutes per charge
- Controller battery duration: 2+ hours per charge
- Gimbal: 3-axis gimbal, with tilt & pan controlable
- Gimmera weight with everything (and camera): 460 grams
- Controller weight with battery: 100 grams.
- Phantom 4 flight time with VuIR Touch P4 and Vue Pro: 11-13 minutes. Inspire 1: 2 cameras - 15 mins
- Recommended for FLIR Vue Pro with lens size up to 19mm.
- Built-in HD Digital video downlink: Frequencies: 5.1-5.8ghz, Power: 200mw
- Video Range: about 1km LOS (line of sight) with default/stock configuration and up to 5km LOS with special high-gain antennas (not included in the default configuration - contact us for inquiries).
- 3 axis gimbal + control system with
- Built-in HD digital video downlink
- Control wires for FLIR Vue Pro (or Boson in future version)
- HD video receiver (Ground unit)
- VuIR HD app for viewing and controlling thermal vision
- Samsung Tab A 8 inch tablet for running the app, coming with the app already installed and ready to use
- Adapter system for your specific drone (one set included - If you have more than one drone to mount, then extra costs for any additional set)
- Adapter system to mount 1 smart phone (phone provided by you) and the Samsung Tab A tablet on your DJI drone controller for dual visions
- 4 batteries (gimbal uses 1 or 2 batteries at a time - we recommend using only 1 if used on Phantoms to save weight)
- 1 battery dual-charger
- Carrying case
Now works for
- Phantom 4 Pro/Pro+
- Inspire 1/2
- Matrice 100/200/210/600/600 pro
- and can be Handheld
Purchasing a VuIR Tab V1.9 with a FLIR Vue Pro 336, 336 radiometric, 640, or 640 radiometric includes 5 additional batteries.
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT INCLUDE A DRONE.