PUREmodules - COREmodule
The COREmodule is the brain of the PUREmodules system. Use it to quickly connect to and control other sensor module such as the Grid-Eye thermal camera. It’s CPU is the popular Nordic nRF52832 SoC that is capable of Bluetooth5, ANT and 2.4GHz wireless protocols so you can communicate with it from anything with BLE like smart phones, computers, and most maker boards like Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
Fresh off of successful KickStarter, the PUREmodules system was developed by GroupGets founder Sashi and we’re glad to now have it here in our store. We'll soon be adding more sensors and modules that you can connect to COREmodule.
- nRF52832 SOC
- Onboard Antenna
- Internal Temperature Sensor
- LIS2DE12TR Accelerometer
- 1225 Coin Cell holder
- 2.4Ghz Antenna
- One While LED
- Two User buttons
- Three output expansion ports, two I2C and one SPI
- Two input expansion ports, one I2C and one SPI
- Update firmware over the Air.
- Optional JTAG programming connection via Tag-Connect
- One of the I2C expansion ports has JTAG and NFC expansion options
- Total of 20 GPIO is available
Includes one connector.