FLIR Lepton 3
The latest FLIR Lepton® is available now! Two times the resolution of the previous generation (160 x 120, progressive scan).
Need a Lepton breakout board? To celebrate the long-awaited Lepton 3 and the millionth Lepton produced, we are offering a special deal on a Lepton 3 with the classic breakout.
Check out the resolution difference between a Lepton 2.5 and Lepton 3.0 - shot with DIY-Thermocam.
- Sensor technology - Uncooled VOx microbolometer
- Scene Dynamic Range - Low Gain Mode: up to 450°C; High Gain Mode: up to 150°C
- Spectral range - Longwave infrared, 8 μm to 14 μm
- Array format - 160 x 120, progressive scan
- Pixel size - 12 μm
- effective frame rate - 8.8 Hz (commercial application exportable)
- Thermal sensitivity - <50 mK (0.050° C)
- Temperature compensation - Automatic. Output image independent of camera temperature.
- Non-uniformity corrections - Automatic with shutter
- FOV - horizontal - 56°
- FOV - diagonal - 71°
- Output format - User-selectable 14-bit, 8-bit (AGC applied), or 24-bit RGB (AGC and colorization applied)
- Solar protection - Integral
- Input clock - 25-MHz nominal, CMOS IO Voltage Levels
- Video data interface - Video over SPI
- Control port - CCI (I2C-like), CMOS IO Voltage Levels
- Input supply voltage (nominal) - 2.8 V, 1.2 V, 2.8 V to 3.1 V IO
- Power dissipation (Typical, room temp) - 140 mW (operating), 650 mW (during shutter event), 4 mW (standby)
- Package dimensions – socket version (w x l x h) - 11.8 x 12.7 x 7.2 mm
- Weight - 0.9 grams
- Optimum temperature range - -10 °C to +65 °C
- Non-operating temperature range - -40 °C to +80 °C
- Shock - 1500 G @ 0.4 ms