The latest FLIR Lepton® is available now! Two times the resolution of the previous generation (160 x 120, progressive scan).
Need a Lepton breakout board? To celebrate the long-awaited Lepton 3 and the millionth Lepton produced, we are offering a special deal on a Lepton 3 with the classic breakout.
Check out the resolution difference between a Lepton 2.5 and Lepton 3.0 - shot with DIY-Thermocam.
- Sensor technology - Uncooled VOx microbolometer
- Scene Dynamic Range - Low Gain Mode: up to 450°C; High Gain Mode: up to 150°C
- Spectral range - Longwave infrared, 8 μm to 14 μm
- Array format - 160 x 120, progressive scan
- Pixel size - 12 μm
- effective frame rate - 8.8 Hz (commercial application exportable)
- Thermal sensitivity - <50 mK (0.050° C)
- Temperature compensation - Automatic. Output image independent of camera temperature.
- Non-uniformity corrections - Automatic with shutter
- FOV - horizontal - 56°
- FOV - diagonal - 71°
- Output format - User-selectable 14-bit, 8-bit (AGC applied), or 24-bit RGB (AGC and colorization applied)
- Solar protection - Integral
- Input clock - 25-MHz nominal, CMOS IO Voltage Levels
- Video data interface - Video over SPI
- Control port - CCI (I2C-like), CMOS IO Voltage Levels
- Input supply voltage (nominal) - 2.8 V, 1.2 V, 2.8 V to 3.1 V IO
- Power dissipation (Typical, room temp) - 140 mW (operating), 650 mW (during shutter event), 4 mW (standby)
- Package dimensions – socket version (w x l x h) - 11.8 x 12.7 x 7.2 mm
- Weight - 0.9 grams
- Optimum temperature range - -10 °C to +65 °C
- Non-operating temperature range - -40 °C to +80 °C
- Shock - 1500 G @ 0.4 ms
- All international customers that are ordering any Thermal Imaging Camera will be required to fill out an End Use Statement document before shipment. Once you place your order we will email you with the document within one business day.
We can only ship these to North America, Australia, and the European Union Countries. Any orders for this product placed in a country other than those will be canceled and refunded. We are sorry for the inconvenience.