FLIR Boson 640
Boson longwave infrared (LWIR) thermal camera cores set a new standard for size, weight, power, and performance. Imagine your next big idea, and bring it to life with Boson.
FLIR’s XIR™ expandable infrared video processing architecture gives Boson advanced image processing, video analytics, peripheral sensor drivers, and several industry-standard communication interfaces that make it easy to integrate while keeping power consumption low.
Its remarkable imaging performance begins with Boson’s 12µm pitch vanadium oxide (VOx) uncooled detector, which comes in two resolutions: 640x512 or 320x256. Boson is available with lots of different lenses, so you’re sure to find a configuration that’s just right for your next project.
Thermal Camera Core with Revolutionary Size, Weight & Power (SWaP)
Its remarkably low SWaP (starting at just 7.5 grams and 4.9 cm3) and extreme flexibility lets you trade features for power consumption
Powerful FLIR XIR Video Processing – An Industry-Leading System-on-a-Chip
FLIR’s expandable infrared video processing with embedded industry-standard interfaces empowers advanced processing and analytics
Premium Brand at Value Price
Boson new design lets FLIR bring you high resolution cameras at low resolution prices
|640 x 512||f/#||Max Diameter (mm)||Length (mm)||Weight (g)|
4.9 mm (EFL)
8.7 mm (EFL)
14 mm (EFL)
18 mm (EFL)
24 mm (EFL)
36 mm (EFL)
55 mm (EFL)
73 mm (EFL)
- Your Boson may look different than pictured.
- All Units shipped within the US will be 60Hz, all units shipped internationally will be 9Hz. If you are in the US and would prefer a 9Hz unit over the 60Hz one leave a note during checkout.
- Important information for customers in Russia. Due to recent US regulations we are no longer able to ship FLIR thermal cameras to these countries/territories. Any orders containing these products from these countries will be canceled and refunded. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- Your entire order will ship together.
- Consumer Grade Boson Lead Time - 12-16 Weeks Estimated
- Professional Grade Boson Lead Time - 12-16 Weeks Estimated
- Industrial Grade Boson Lead Time - 12-16 Weeks Estimated