FLIR Boson 640
FLIR Boson 640
Boson longwave infrared (LWIR) thermal camera cores set a new standard for size, weight, power, and performance. Imagine your next big idea, and bring it to life with Boson.
FLIR’s XIR™ expandable infrared video processing architecture gives Boson advanced image processing, video analytics, peripheral sensor drivers, and several industry-standard communication interfaces that make it easy to integrate while keeping power consumption low.
Its remarkable imaging performance begins with Boson’s 12µm pitch vanadium oxide (VOx) uncooled detector, which comes in two resolutions: 640x512 or 320x256. Boson is available with lots of different lenses, so you’re sure to find a configuration that’s just right for your next project.
- Thermal Camera Core with Revolutionary Size, Weight & Power (SWaP)
Its remarkably low SWaP (starting at just 7.5 grams and 4.9 cm3) and extreme flexibility lets you trade features for power consumption
- Powerful FLIR XIR Video Processing – An Industry-Leading System-on-a-Chip
FLIR’s expandable infrared video processing with embedded industry-standard interfaces empowers advanced processing and analytics
- Premium Brand at Value Price
Boson new design lets FLIR bring you high resolution cameras at low resolution prices
|640 x 512||f/#||Max Diameter (mm)||Length (mm)||Weight (g)|
4.9 mm (EFL)
8.7 mm (EFL)
14 mm (EFL)
18 mm (EFL)
24 mm (EFL)
36 mm (EFL)
55 mm (EFL)
73 mm (EFL)
- FLIR Boson 320/640 Data Sheet rev 340
- FLIR Boson GUI Quickstart Application Note rev 112
- FLIR Boson INU Application Note rev 1.3
- Boson Lens Calibration Application Note rev 1.1
- FLIR Boson Camera Adjustments rev 221
- FLIR Boson External Sync Application Note rev 200
- FLIR Boson SDK - Limited to those who purchased a Boson from GroupGets. Contact Us
- FLIR Boson Software IDD <9Hz - Limited to those who purchased a Boson from GroupGets. Contact Us
- FLIR Boson GUI Software for Windows Computers with x64 bit drivers Compatible with radiometric Boson - v3.0.0
- Boson Focal Length/Field of View Calculator
- GroupGets GetThermal GUI for macOS and Linux
- FLIR's Boson Product Page
- Boson Development Board Application Note rev 200
- FLIR Boson 640 and 320 CAD Files
- Your Boson may look different than pictured.
- All international customers that are ordering any Thermal Imaging Camera will be required to fill out an End Use Statement document before shipment. Once you place your order we will send you an email with the documents.
- All US orders will get 60Hz cameras unless you contact us (email@example.com)
- We can ship 60 Hz cameras to certain other countries (listed below) but it will require some additional documents before shipment. All other international orders will receive a 9Hz camera.
- The authorized export, reexport and transfer countries for 60Hz cameras are: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, the United Kingdom.
Approximately 5 Weeks from when your order is placed. Your whole order will ship together.