PureThermal Mini Pro is a hackable thermal webcam for the FLIR Lepton (2.x - 3.x) LWIR camera core. It can has multiple connection options such as solder straight to the board or a custom cable using the JST-SR port. The PTMini Pro also features four mounting holes, less complex circuitry, and perhaps best of all, USB DFU. This is a development kit ready to be embedded into a production system.
- STM32F412 ARM microprocessor. Execute on-board image processing without the need for an external system or SBC.
- USB UVC works on Windows, Linux, Mac, and Android.
- Open source reference firmware is on the GroupGets Github.
- Open source reference image viewer software for Linux and macOS.
- Multiple connection options, solder straight to the board, or make a custom cable using the quick connector port https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/jst-sales-america-inc/SM04B-SRSS-TB(LF)(SN)/455-1804-1-ND/926875
We've been quietly working on the design for awhile and rest assured, we stuck with the same STM32F4 MCU so yours and our existing firmware will easily port.
- GetThermal for x86 - Linux/macOS (open source)
- GetThermal for Raspberry Pi
- Multi PT1 Frame Grabber (beta, unofficial)
- FLIR Lepton Getting Started Guide and Windows GUI from FLIR
- All international customers that are ordering any Thermal Imaging Camera will be required to fill out an End Use Statement document before shipment. Once you place your order we will email you with the document within one business day.
- Important information for customers in Russia. Due to recent US regulations we are no longer able to ship FLIR thermal camera cores to these countries/territories. Any orders containing these products from these countries will be canceled and refunded. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- We can only ship these boards with a Lepton to North America, Australia, and the European Union Countries. Any orders for this product with a Lepton placed in a country other than those will be canceled and refunded. We are sorry for the inconvenience.