Boson longwave infrared (LWIR) thermal camera cores set a new standard for size, weight, power, and performance. Imagine your next big idea, and bring it to life with Boson.
FLIR’s XIR™ expandable infrared video processing architecture gives Boson advanced image processing, video analytics, peripheral sensor drivers, and several industry-standard communication interfaces that make it easy to integrate while keeping power consumption low.
Its remarkable imaging performance begins with Boson’s 12µm pitch vanadium oxide (VOx) uncooled detector, which comes in two resolutions: 640x512 or 320x256. Boson is available with lots of different lenses, so you’re sure to find a configuration that’s just right for your next project.
Thermal Camera Core with Revolutionary Size, Weight & Power (SWaP)
Its remarkably low SWaP (starting at just 7.5 grams and 4.9 cm3) and extreme flexibility lets you trade features for power consumption
Powerful FLIR XIR Video Processing – An Industry-Leading System-on-a-Chip
FLIR’s expandable infrared video processing with embedded industry-standard interfaces empowers advanced processing and analytics
Premium Brand at Value Price
Boson new design lets FLIR bring you high resolution cameras at low resolution prices
- Your Boson may look different than pictured.
- All US orders will get 60Hz cameras unless you contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We can ship 60 Hz cameras to certain other countries (see notes below) but it will require some additional documents before shipment. If you are in one of the countries below and would like a 60Hz camera email email@example.com. Otherwise all international orders will receive a 9Hz camera.
The authorized export, reexport and transfer countries for 60Hz cameras are: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Lativa, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, the United Kingdom.
- Important information for customers in Russia. Due to recent US regulations we are no longer able to ship FLIR thermal cameras to these countries/territories. Any orders containing these products from these countries will be canceled and refunded. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- Your entire order will ship together.
- Consumer Grade Boson Lead Time - 11 Days Estimated
- Professional Grade Boson Lead Time - 11 Days Estimated
- Industrial Grade Boson Lead Time - 11 Days Estimated