The official AudioMoth IPX7 waterproof case from Open Acoustic Devices is designed specifically for AudioMoth version 1.0.0 and 1.1.0. It is effectively sealed using an easy-to-use clasp with compression o-ring. The acoustic path is protected from water-pooling with a neatly designed rain-hood and the microphone opening is waterproofed using a Porelle acoustic vent. The case is made from injection-moulded polycarbonate and comes with an adjustable velcro strap, which makes securing AudioMoth simple and easy. The case is compact and highly resilient and will house AudioMoth for extended periods of time in a wide variety of environments.
- Waterproof to IPX7 (1 meter submersion for 1 hour with no leakage)
- Comes with a velcro strap for easy deployment on 3-6 cm diameter branches/poles.
- Rain-hood to prevent water-pooling around microphone
- Easy to use clasp for simple battery and MicroSD card changes
- Compatible with AudioMoth 1.0.0 and AudioMoth 1.1.0.
- The case requires 40 minutes for the air pressure to equalise after the clasp is sealed.